Coyote Creek Mission Statement
The staff and community of Coyote Creek Elementary School are dedicated to nurturing every child’s unique learning style in a safe and supportive atmosphere. We achieve this by providing a balanced instructional environment that challenges and promotes each child’s intellectual, social, physical, and creative potential.
“We Care, We Share, We Dare!”
Coyote Creek Vision Statement
Coyote Creek Elementary is a California Distinguished School where educators continually strive to develop in our profession as innovative and progressive leaders and life-long learners.
We are committed to:
• Appreciating the development of the whole child through differentiated instruction, physical education, fine arts, and character education programs
• Seeking and implementing innovative teaching techniques to promote and continue academic excellence
• Examining and using research-based best practices that support critical thinking and problem solving
• Utilizing current technology to enhance quality instruction
• Strengthening the school and home partnership
• Embracing and learning from our diverse community
• Collaborating as a professional learning community
Doing what is best for our children is our first priority.